Thank you https://abracadabrasite.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for a very inspiring Blogger award. I am still new to WP and I have few readers but the ones I do have are very supportive and helpful. I am getting to know a few people. I just wanted to take this time to thank those who read my blog and give me advice, I appreciate everything. So here are the rules for the award:
1- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog. 2- Display award on your post. 3- List award rule’s so your nominee’s will know what to do. 4- State 7 thing’s about yourself. 5- Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award. 6- Contact your nominees to let them know you have nominated them. Provide a link to your post. 7- Proudly display the award logo ( or buttons ) on your blog, whether in your side bar, ABOUT page or a special page for award’s.
On to the 7 things about me:
- I am a very opinionated person, I never used to be but with all the things that have happened to me in the last year I have grown a thick skin.
- My favorite animal of all time is the lion. They are beautiful and fierce. Funny thing about that is my fiance’s sign is Leo, so I found my lion!
- I have always wanted to be an English teacher. High school or junior high. With my love for books I always wanted to pass down my reading to children and help them learn to better themselves through reading, though I never got around to it.
- I love doing hair and makeup. I have very long hair (all the way past my belt) so I am always trying out tips and tricks with my hair.
- I also love DIY projects. Especially things to organize my house. I have OCD so everything in my house has its place.
- I own over 100 Skylanders. It is a video game, there are little figures that you place on a portal and they “come to life” on the game. I love them, this is my hobby. I am still looking for the most rare one his name is Ghost Roaster.
- I am not a people person, yet I work in customer service. I don’t like talking to people on the phone I don’t mind interacting with people but I don’t want to hear them complain about our product when it is something I can’t control. I don’t mind listening to people’s problems but I don’t like when they try to make it my fault. (I shouldn’t be in customer service I know).
As for the nominations. I still don’t have many to nominate but these are the ones I do have.
These are all blogs that I have just recently started following and reading. They are wonderful and are all well written. I enjoy reading their posts and all they have to say.
Thank you again https://abracadabrasite.wordpress.com/ for nominating me it means a lot to me!