I was nominated by http://mummzydearest.wordpress.com/ for the One Lovely Blog Award. A big shout out to Mumz The Word, you’re not the only one who forgot to check their email! I accept and must follow these rules:
– Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
– Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post. – Share 7 facts/or things about yourself.
– Nominate about 15 bloggers you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.
So starting with the 7 things about me:
- I am extremely obsessed with WWE wrestling, and even considered making my blog about that. I have loved wrestling since I was a kid and watch it every week with my fiancé and son. We rarely ever miss it. My all time favorite wrestler? John Cena! I even wanted to make it into a career but I didn’t make it very far because of self-esteem issues. Which brings me to my 2nd.
- I was bullied A LOT in high school. It made me very self-conscious of myself. I was a bit nerdy and I didn’t fit in. I was lucky to have the few friends I did in school. They are still my friends today.
- I love to read! One of my favorite series of books are the Harry Potter serious (yes seriously). I have read them all at least 6 times a piece, excluding the last one. I always have my nose in a book when I can. I am a receptionist at a car dealership so when I am not babysitting grown men I am reading. This summer at work I did a lot of reading, I read over 25 books in 2 months and about 50 in 3 ½ months. My mother is a big reader too and she has had a lot of influence in me reading. I was reading at a 5th grade level in the 1st grade so that should explain a lot. I am an amazing speller as well. I always have been, aced almost every spelling test put in front of me! Not to toot my own horn!
- Country music is my favorite kind of music and I am a music fanatic, I always have to have music in my day to day life. I grew up listening to country, I like most genres but this one is my favorite. I grew up in a little bitty mining town and it was VERY country. I know I should have fit right in, right?
- My best friend in the whole world is my sister, we talk almost every day and I am so lucky to have her to vent to about everything. She was the first person to read my blog and probably my biggest supporter! I couldn’t imagine my life without her! She reads every post and then dissects every one with me later and I love it. I only wish she didn’t live so far away so we could see each other whenever we wanted.
- My fiancé used to work and was friends with my ex. Yes, that is how we met. I went to visit my ex one day for lunch and I thought my fiancé was the sexiest thing I had ever laid eyes on. I noticed his tattoo of a mutual favorite wrestler and we hit it off. He is the love of my life and was my whole world until Jake came along. I guess you could say he still is my whole world seeing as Jake is a part of him. We were homeless for the end of 2013 and the first part of 2014 and we have been living in our apartment since Feb 2014. I don’t know where I would be if it wasn’t for this man. He has helped me grow in every aspect of myself. I am a better person because of him. We will celebrate our 2 year anniversary this April.
- Huge confession here and hard for me to say. I wasn’t really as ready as I thought I would be to be a mom. It’s been one bump after another and I think I have rode things pretty smoothly but I can’t be sure, I only can go with my gut and hope it is right. My fiancé really knew less than me, I have helped raise my niece since she was born but she is only 4. It could be worse I suppose. I wouldn’t want things to be any different though. I would want them to be exactly the same as they are now.
I don’t have quite 15 people to nominate (I wish I could nominate Mumz but she nominated me) but here goes:
- https://alidoesit.wordpress.com/ (love the DIY stuff she posts!)
I only have 3 and that is just because I am new here I have only been here for a month so I don’t know many people or follow many blogs just yet. 😉 Thanks again to Mumz The Word and thanks everyone for reading! XO